Monday 3 December 2012

Intense sharing

He is a friend whom I have know from my teens. I have shared my tragedies and most happy moments with him. When I was in serious pain, he stood by me and through his comic sharing has relived me of my horrible moments. He has undergone maximum pain in life and still has the power to change it into a comic phase and at the same time can be emotional. And because of this talent of him I decided to interview him. He came and looked calm as usual. I thought he would make die of laughing while the interview is going on. My idea was to do away with victim narrative. He came and made me cry and also cried in the interview. It was definitely not a victim narrative. It was most intensive sharing of his personal life which is filled with pain and pain and pain. This side of him shocked me and brought the reality in front of me about people who sacrifice their lives in the LGBTI communities for their partners. Here one of my close friends to you all, sharing very intense moments of his life.



No comments:

Post a Comment